Special Services for Faculty
- Extended borrowing privileges to accommodate research.
- Course Reserves administration.
- Subject Librarians to assist with your questions or library material requests.
- Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement
Faculty members are entitled to borrowing privileges at participating Canadian University libraries. To take advantage of these privileges, ask for a COPPUL card at the Circulation Desk before leaving UNBC.
- Data Services
Your Library Account
Visit the following links on the Circulation Desk pages for details about
- Registering as a Patron
- Your Library Account
- Borrowing Privileges
- Renewing Materials
- Research Affiliate/Assistant Library Access Application Form
For more information about services specific to faculty, please contact your Selection Librarian.