- iMapBC (Land and Resource Data Warehouse, Province of British Columbia)
- MapPlace (British Columbia Ministry of Energy & Mines) -- Note MapPlace FAQs for technical information.
- Scanned Ministry of Environment maps – Includes soil, terrain, landform, geology, agriculture capability, climate, and other map sheets and data.
- Atlas of Canada
- Topographic Maps, The Basics
- TOPORAMA – Online topographic map. Note also the information about Toporama and topographic maps at https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/http%3A/atlas.gc.ca/toporama/en/index.html/read-about-topographic-maps/16840.
- GeoScan-- The Advanced Search allows search limits to be set, including specific Geological Survey of Canada (GSC) series.
- Canada Land Inventory