Jump to navigation
Collections & General Information
- Trina Fyfe, the Health Sciences Librarian is available to assist with navigating the library resources to help you find the material that you need. Please feel free to contact us. Alternatively, for live online chat information service, contact us via the Library’s LibAnswers Chat Service.
- The NMP Reserve Collection includes all material for Year 1 and 2 courses, and is located on the 1st floor of the Library, near the Circulation Desk. Please see LibAnswers, enter NMP in the search box, or view directly how to access the NMP Reserve Collection materials, and for details about how to find out if an item is on Reserve.
- We are continually updating medical and health sciences material for the library; the majority of the health sciences print collection is located on the Library’s 3rd floor in “R” call number range, and we have numerous electronic resources available.
- Check out the New NMP Books in the Library!
- Please see Borrowing/Circulation for general borrowing information.
- To request material that is not available in the library’s print or electronic resources please see the NMP specific information, or place a request via Interlibrary Loans.
For Year 3 Clerkship Students
For Faculty and Physicians