Your professors may place certain required readings in the library’s reserve room to ensure adequate access for all students.
To Locate Course Reserves
- Search the Course Reserves from the main library page by either course number or professor
- If you require assistance searching the Catalogue to determine which reserve materials you need, help is available at the Research Help Desk.
- Reserve items are shelved alphabetically by course name and number in the Reserve Room located next to the Circulation Desk.
- You are welcome to read or photocopy your item within the room or check out your material for the designated loan period.
INFORMATION TO NOTE…
- The loan periods for reserve items are variable, usually two to three hours, and this is determined by the professor.
- Some reserve items may be designated Library Use Only and are not permitted to leave the library.
- Reserve items are not renewable.
- No Requests are allowed on reserve items.
- You must show your library card to sign out reserves.
- Borrowers are limited to three reserve items at a time.
- Overdue fines for reserves are $1.00/hour for hourly loans, and $1.00/day for daily loans