The Circulation Desk is located on the main floor of the Geoffrey R. Weller Library, immediately inside the main doors. At the Circulation Desk you can:
- Register to become a library patron or update your account information.
- Check out, return, or renew library material.
- Pick up interlibrary loan requests.
- Check out and return reserve reading items.
- Pay overdue fines and lost book charges.
- Request assistance locating missing books and periodicals.
- Request assistance with the photocopy machines.
- Reserve Quiet Study Rooms.
For Your Convenience
- NEW UNBC students, faculty, and staff can now drop off their Prince George Public Library books at the UNBC Library book return bins. We have regular deliveries to the Prince George Public Library on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please drop off your books prior to 10:30am on Tuesdays and Fridays to have your items returned the same afternoon.
- There are two Express Checkout Stations located in the library.
- There are two 24 hour external book drops located at both library entrances.
Keep in Mind
- If you experience a problem with renewing or returning books, please contact the Circulation Desk at (250) 960-6613, toll free within 250 area code: 1-888-440-3440, select "2" for the Library or via email.
- Notices regarding your account are sent via email. The library will only email patrons at their UNBC email accounts. This includes all request and overdue notices.
- The Circulation Desk closes 15 minutes prior to the library closing each day.