At the Library Services Desk you can:
- Register to become a library patron or update your account information.
- Check out, return, or renew library material.
- Return reserve reading items.
- Obtain assistance with the self checkout units.
- Pick up interlibrary loan requests.
- Pay for fines and lost book charges.
- Request assistance locating missing books and periodicals.
- Request assistance with the printers.
For Your Convenience
- UNBC students, faculty, and staff can now drop off their Prince George Public Library books at the UNBC Library book return bins. We have regular deliveries to the Prince George Public Library on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please drop off your books prior to 10:30am on Tuesdays and Thursdays to have your items returned the same afternoon.
- There are three self checkout units located in the library:
- 1st floor: Course Reserves/Request pick up room and across from the Library Services desk.
- 2nd floor beside the entrance.
- There is one 24-hour book drop located at the south library entrance.
Keep in Mind
- If you experience a problem with renewing or returning books, please contact the Library Services Desk at (250) 960-6613, toll free within 250 area code: 1-888-440-3440 or via email.
- Notices regarding your account are sent via email. The library will only email students at their UNBC email accounts. This includes all requests or any overdue notices.
- The Library Services Desk closes 15 minutes prior to the library closing each day.