Jump to navigation
- An initial three (3) week loan period is guaranteed, after that any item may be recalled.
- If an item is recalled, you will receive an email notice indicating that the item is to be returned. The new due date for recalled items is 7 days from the time the notice is issued. This may be shortened for items needed for Course Reserves.
- All registered patrons have the ability to place a request on an item that is currently checked out. This may be completed directly from the item's display record. Your campus login or library barcode login are required.
- All patrons have the right to a minimum three (3) week loan period before a request may be activated.
- Once a request is placed on an item that is currently checked out, the item cannot be renewed and must be returned by the due date.
- Upon its return, the item will be placed in the Request Pick-Up area of the Course Reserves Room for 7 days before being returned to the collection.
Keep in Mind…
- If you cannot return the item in time, please contact us at (250) 960-6613, Toll free within 250 area code: 1-888-440-3440 or via email as soon as possible.
- Material may be recalled by library staff to be placed on Course Reserves.
- An automated email system is in place for efficient notification regarding recalls and holds. Please ensure that the library has your current email address.