Jump to navigation
- An initial 3 week loan period is guaranteed, after that any item may be recalled.
- If an item is recalled, a notice is sent indicating that the item is to be returned. The new due date for recalled items is 4 days from the time the notice is issued.
- All registered patrons have the ability to place a request on an item that is currently checked out. This may be completed directly from the item's display record. Your campus login or library barcode and PIN logins are required.
- All patrons have the right to a minimum 3 week loan period (2 weeks for community patrons) before a request is in effect.
- Once a request is placed on an item that is currently checked out, the item cannot be renewed and must be returned by the due date.
- Upon its return, the item will be placed in the Request Pick-Up area of the Reserve Room for 7 days before being returned to the collection.
Keep in Mind…
- If you cannot return the item in time, please contact us at (250) 960-6613, Toll free within 250 area code: 1-888-440-3440, select "2" for the Library, or via email as soon as possible.
- Material may be recalled by library staff to be placed on Reserve.
- An automated email system is in place for efficient notification regarding recalls and holds. Please ensure that the library has your current email address.