All patrons are subject to overdue fines as outlined on the Borrowing information page.
- Any item not returned within 30 days is assumed lost. The patron will be sent a billing notice for such items.
- The charge for a lost item is a flat fee of $100.00, which includes a replacement cost of $70.00 plus a $30.00 processing fee.
Penalties & Payment
- Borrowing privileges will be suspended on any accounts that exceed $25.00 worth of fines or outstanding charges for lost items.
- Payments can be made at the Circulation Desk or the Cashier’s Office.
- Cheques should be made payable to the Geoffrey R. Weller Library.
Lost library material has a direct impact on the quality and quantity of the library collection. We hope that all members of the University community help to maintain this essential research collection by being responsible for items borrowed.