You can renew most library materials online prior to their due date, however, overdue items cannot be renewed online. To renew overdue materials, please contact the Library Services Desk as indicated below. Recalled items cannot be renewed, they have a fee of $1/day after their due date.
Renewing Items Online
- Access your library account by clicking the My Library Account link in the top right hand side of the Navigation Bar from any Library webpage.
- Login to your account by entering either your university credentials or your 14 digit library barcode and login.
- Select the items you would like to renew and click "Renew Items." Alternatively, click the "Select All" box and then on "Renew Items" button to renew all of the items that you have checked out.
- The screen will say "You are requesting to renew x items?" Click "Renew" or "Cancel" to continue.
- Please Note: Ensure that all of your items are renewed properly. If one or more items did not renew, you will get this message: "Not all renewals were successful. See details below." Check why your item(s) didn't renew and try again. Contact Library Services as indicated below.
Renewing Items by Phone or E-mail
- Please call the Library Services Desk at (250) 960-6613 or toll free within 250 area code: 1-888-440-3440. Please have your account information ready.
- Email the Library with your name and 14-digit library account number.
Keep in Mind…
- Reserve items and Interlibrary Loan items are NOT usually renewable.
- If you anticipate the late return of materials or want to make alternate arrangements, please contact Library Services as soon as possible.